1. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and garlic and sauté for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the corn and chili powder and cook for another two minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add the two tablespoons of mayo, a squeeze of lime, and a pinch of salt and stir to combine. Add the cilantro and cotija and stir again to combine. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high and grill the sausages until desired doneness is reached. You just want to heat them through and get some good grill marks, a few minutes on each side.
4. To make the sriracha mayo, stir together the mayo, sriracha, lime juice, and salt until smooth.
5. To assemble the sausages, place in buns, top with street corn, a drizzle of sriracha mayo, and an extra sprinkle of cotija cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges!