Your use of this site and the information available on this site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
This site is owned and operated and maintained by JBS USA, LLC, (herein called JBS USA), and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. This site and all perceptible components hereof, including without limitation text, images and audio, are copyrighted by JBS USA.
Restrictions on Use
You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Site. You may display and electronically copy, download and print hard copy portions of the material contained on the Site for your own noncommercial use, provided that you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Any other use of materials on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, reproduction, distribution, republication, display or transmission of the content of this Site, without the prior written permission of JBS USA, is prohibited.
Trademark Notice: All names, logos and trademarks are the property of JBS and you may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of JBS USA.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
JBS USA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT (TEXT AND IMAGES) OF THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, JBS USA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, JBS USA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF “VIRUSES.”
Limitation of Liability
JBS USA shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content hereof. In addition, JBS USA has no duty to update this site or the content hereof and JBS USA shall not be liable for any failure to update such information. Further, JBS USA is neither responsible or liable for your use of other web sites which you may access via certain links within this site. These links and other “resources” referenced on this site are provided merely as a public service to users of the World Wide Web and inclusion in our site does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with JBS USA.
When you access our website, you should understand when and how personal information is collected, used, disclosed and protected.
We will not sell or disclose information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent except as otherwise provided in this Policy. We gather this information in order to validate information about parties viewing our website, and to create contact lists for parties who may wish to receive updated information about our company.
JBS USA will revise and update this Policy if our practices change or if changes in the law so require.
Information Collected About You
We collect a variety of personal information about users of our website. Personal information is information that can be directly associated with a specific person or entity, such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, or information about activities directly linked to that person.
Here are the types of personal and other information we collect. You should refer to the rest of this Policy to see how we use, disclose, and protect that information:
- Information You Give Us
We collect information you give us when you enter it into the JBS USA website. For example, you may provide us a mailing address when requesting access to company information via our website.
- Automatically Collected Information
We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, when you visit a JBS USA Web site, our systems automatically collect your IP address and the type of browser you use.
Use of Personal Information
In general, we use personal information to serve the users of our website or products, to ensure the validity of requests to view JBS USA information, and to send you financial information about JBS USA, LLC as requested.
Protection of JBS USA and Others
We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or in good faith reliance on legal process (e.g., court orders, subpoenas, etc.); to protect users of those services and other persons from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications, or justifies disclosure of records, to a governmental entity without delay.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your hard drive by your web browser when you visit a web page that requests the cookie be placed. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. At this time, we only utilize session-based cookies to maintain a user’s session for continuity of navigation while viewing our site. Information we collect may include browser type, IP address, page views, length of visit, and similar information. Depending on your web browser and its settings, session-based cookies may not be placed on your hard drive. After closing the browser, the session cookie is usually deleted as part of the browser’s “shutdown” routine.
You may decline to accept cookies and/or images in your browser settings, and in your e-mail client’s settings. If you choose to deny access to cookies in your browser, you may experience some discontinuities when using the website. If you choose to disallow cookies and/or images in e-mail received from JBS USA, you may inadvertently block all images in the e-mail, including non-tracking-related images. Additionally, blocking images in your web browser may result in some websites, including this one, being more difficult to use, due to lack of visual cues and navigation elements that depend on image display.
Refer to the help documentation for your browser and/or e-mail client for details on how to configure cookie and image acceptance and display policies.
Links to other sites
Network and Information Security
We maintain a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. For example, we use accepted tools and techniques to protect against unauthorized access to our systems. Also, we grant access to personal information about you to employees and contractors who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. You should be aware that JBS USA has no control over the security of other sites on the Internet you might visit, interact with, or from which you buy products or services.
Updating this Policy
JBS USA will revise or update this Policy as it deems appropriate, including for example, if our practices change, as we change existing or add new services, or if the law so requires. You should refer back to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes.
If, however, users’ personally identifiable information will be used in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify users via posting on this page for 30 days before the material change is made. Users will have a choice as to whether or not their information will be used in this materially different manner.
JBS USA is committed to the policies set forth in this Policy. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy, please fill out the contact form and choose Web Inquiries on the contact us page.
Social Media Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary or required to win the prize. Only one entry, per person, per social outlet (including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), per sweepstakes. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and must reside within the United States of America. To enter, follow the instructions provided in the social media post, as each sweepstakes will be different. Winner will be chosen randomly and will be notified via direct message and/or as a post comment on the social channel of entry within 30-days of selection. Acceptance of prize implies that Grass Run Farms reserves the right to use the winner’s name and any provided assets (images, video, etc.) in any marketing materials, particularly social media. The estimated odds of winning are contingent on entries received. The sponsor can be contacted using the contact form and choose Web Inquiries on the contact us page. Grass Run Farms reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes at any time, for any reason. In no event shall Grass Run Farms be liable to any participant for any damages whatsoever or howsoever caused.
Social Media Community Guidelines & Responsible Marketing Policies
As consumers increasingly expect transparent and factual information, we are committed to providing our customers and consumers access to necessary resources to make informed purchasing decisions. We proactively engage in continuous dialogue with our customers and consider specific market research so that we can continue to provide relevant, informed and innovative food solutions that align with their values and priorities. One forum in which we do this is on social media. JBS and its partners manage social media profiles that strive to create informative, engaging online communities. Our efforts include sharing information, listening to feedback, and answering questions, all to the best of our abilities.
Social Media Community Guidelines
Posts and comments that are not posted by JBS or its partners, that come from public members, do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site, its owner, or JBS and its partners. Individuals posting on social media bear all responsibility arising from their posts.
If you post on or reply to comments on any of our brand’s social media profiles, you accept these Social Media Community Guidelines. You are agreeing to adhere to these and the other legal notices of the social media platforms. In order to create a fun, inspiring community on our social media profiles, we ask that all visitors understand and follow these Social Media Community Guidelines:
- Be Respectful of Others: Please show respect for other members of our social media communities and stay on the intended topic of our social media posts and profiles.
- Comments and feedback are welcome, but users must share viewpoints in a respectful way. Any posts by users must be appropriate and must stay on topic. Such posts must not be abusive, harassing, or profane and must not promote third-party initiatives, services, or goods.
- Please refrain from soliciting business or requesting donations of JBS, its brands, or its partners.
- We reserve the right to delete any comments, block users, or remove followers that violate this policy.
- Regulatory Issues & Legal Claims: In a regulated industry, we will not talk about certain topics on social media, and some public discussions may need to be redirected. We ask that you also refrain from posting comments that contain:
- unsubstantiated claims “off-label” or unapproved uses of our products;
- third-party intellectual property, including copyright-protected art, music, images, videos, copy, or logos without the consent of the owners or the consent of the individuals (adults or children) within those photos;
- the identity and names of any individuals, or their private information such as a mailing address, phone number, social security number, license plate, location, etc. unless the person has consented;
- false, inaccurate, or misleading information that is considered defamatory;
- third-party confidential or non-public information;
- threats towards minors or any other predatory conduct;
- comments or images that are vulgar, obscene, crude, profane, offensive, pornographic, or provocative, or containing any signs or symbols of gangs, guns, propaganda (political or religious), derogatory statements of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of any illegal activity;
- spam or scams; and
- software viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any computer code/files/disabling mechanisms that disrupt the functioning of any software or telecommunications equipment or that interfere with the social media profile.By posting on our social media profiles, you are promising that your statements and images comply with our guidelines and don’t contain restricted content. We reserve the right to remove any post, comment, image, or video that we believe, in our sole discretion, does not comply.
- Comment Moderation: We are not responsible for the reliability or accuracy of any user comments or materials.
- Medical and Nutritional Advice: While our authors have knowledge of the topics they write about, our posts are informational and should not be viewed as nutritional or medical advice. Users must always seek advice from qualified health care providers with any questions about a medical condition or diet. Reliance on any information provided on our social media channels is solely at the user’s own risk.
- Considerations: We ask that all users consider these requirements as well:
- Users must be 13 years or older to participate.
- If you are a minor in your jurisdiction (but at least 13 years old), a parent or legal guardian should have given you permission before anything is posted by you.
- Your posting may be submitted to law enforcement if JBS or its partners have a good faith belief that such information is reasonably necessary to detect or prevent fraud, or to protect the public safety or safety of an individual.
Responsible Marketing Policy
As you are asked to adhere to the social media community guidelines, we follow these general principles in all marketing and point of sale communications:
- Marketing and point of sale communications are accurate, truthful and transparent:
Communications related to marketing and point of sale communication are subject to an internal review process to guarantee that the information shared with customers and consumers is authentic, accurate, not misleading, and that food claims comply with relevant federal labeling regulations. To continuously improve our processes, we liaise with numerous industry associations to stay informed of latest issues and opportunities from a consumer, customer, and supply chain perspective. We do not directly sell or market to children.
- We welcome feedback from consumers:
Consumer engagement and feedback is welcomed through our websites, social media platforms and consumer-specific phone lines and email accounts. Through these communication channels, our teams monitor direct product feedback, interact with consumers to address questions or concerns, maintain a database to track trends, and provide performance reports to business unit leaders.
- We believe in healthy diets and lifestyles:
We strive to communicate how our brands and products fit into a healthy diet and lifestyle. All nutrition and health benefit claims included in any communications are based on sound scientific bases and comply with federal regulations. In marketing and point of sale communication, we encourage the promotion of a balanced diet to help consumers make informed purchasing decisions that fit their lifestyle.