Easy Mexican Grass Fed Beef Cornbread Muffins
Fresh Ground Beef
- 1 lb. 100% grass fed ground beef
- Taco seasoning for ground beef
- 2 packages cornbread muffin mix
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup low-fat or skim milk
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup of sweet corn
1. Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning. After the beef has cooked thoroughly, remove from pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin batter according to package directions with eggs and milk. Fold ground beef and sweet corn into muffin batter.
3. Spray 24 mini-muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Divide muffin batter evenly among 24 mini muffin cups, filling cup to top.
4. Top batter evenly with cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins are cooked through and cheese is melted and golden brown.