15 Minute Juicy Steaks
Steaks & Roasts
Learn how to cook the perfect juicy New York Strip steak in 15 minutes on your skillet from our foodstagrammer @foodandsachi
- Pat steaks dry and then season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat a skillet. Once heated, add oil. Then add the steak, butter, rosemary, and garlic.
- Cook 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Turn steaks over, cook for 2-3 more minutes on each side. Then add the wine.
- Cook steaks for 2 or 3 additional minutes on each side, remove steaks, and let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.