Flat Iron Steaks with Asian-Style Marinade
Steaks & Roasts
The asian-style marinade provides the garlic, ginger, and pepper flavor you’ve been looking for in a grilled grass fed steak recipe!
- 1 lb. 100% grass fed flat iron steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Green onions for garnish
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade together.
- Let flat iron steaks marinade in the mixture for a couple of hours in the fridge.
- Remove steaks and grill them hot and fast on a pre-heated grill.
- Pull steaks from grill when it hits your desired doneness. Let steak rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice steak and top with sesame seeds and green onions.