Grass Run Farms Burger Salad with Creamy Pesto Dressing (Low Carb)
Fresh Ground Beef
- 1 package Grass Run Farms Ground Beef Patties (Tray)
- 4 servings arugula
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- 1 3 oz jar pesto
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 oz package shaved parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place Grass Run Farms Ground Beef Patties directly on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- Arrange arugula, tomato, cucumber, onion, avocado, and pepper on 4 serving plates.
- Whisk together mayo, pesto, and apple cider vinegar until well combined.
- Place burger on top of salad and drizzle with creamy dressing.
- Sprinkle salad with parmesan, salt, and pepper to taste and serve.