Grass Run Farms Greek Meatballs with Cucumber Dill Dressing
Fresh Ground Beef
- 1 1-lb package of Grass Run Farms 85-15 ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 C diced canned tomato, drained
- 1 C minced red onion
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- ½ C panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp salt, plus more to taste
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 C Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp dill
- 1 small cucumber, diced (about ¾ C)
- 6 Pita bread slices for serving
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the ground beef, egg, tomato, onion, oregano, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Form the beef mixture into 1-1 ½“ size balls.
- Place the meatballs on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and lemon juice.
- Add the dill and cucumber to the yogurt mixture and stir together.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stuff each pita bread with meatballs and tomato slices. Drizzle the cucumber dressing on top before serving.