Grass Run Farms Meatloaf with Blue Cheese
1 hour and 10 minutes
Fresh Ground Beef
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients except the BBQ sauce.
- Place the beef mixture on a baking sheet and form it into a 5”x8” loaf.
- Brush the BBQ sauce all over the formed meatloaf.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes, before removing the meatloaf from the baking sheet.
- Slice the meatloaf and serve it warm with your favorite side.