Grass Run Farms Southwest Burger
Frozen Ground Beef Patties
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place Grass Run Farms frozen ground beef patties directly on the grill. Cook for 6 minutes, or until juice forms directly on the patty.
- Flip the burger and cook for 6-7 more minutes, until the internal temperature of the beef patty reaches 160 degrees F, or your preferred doneness.
- Cover each cooked burger with a slice of cheese and let the edges melt onto the beef patty.
- Once slightly melted, remove burgers from the grill.
- To build the burgers, spread salsa and guacamole on the heel of the buns, and top with sliced jalapenos.
- Add the burger patties, place the top bun, and enjoy.