Steaks & Roasts
This Korean BBQ Skewers recipe from @FoodandSachi uses 100% grass fed ribeye, onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and bell peppers. Yum!
1. In a food processor, combine the ingredients for the marinade and pulse until a thick paste forms. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the soy sauce, light brown sugar, and sesame oil and whisk until the sugar dissolves.
3. Add the marinade and stir to combine.
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 1/2 hours.
5. Skewer the bell peppers, onions, and cubed ribeye onto the prepared skewers in whichever order you prefer.
6. Heat an indoor/outdoor grill for several minutes and grill to desired doneness, or for about 8-10 minutes for medium-well.