Pan-Seared New York Strip Steak with Shrimp Cream Sauce
Steaks & Roasts
Enjoy this pan-seared New York Strip Steak recipe from Chef Cory Bahr. The delicious grass fed steak is topped with shrimp cream sauce.
- 2 Grass Run Farms New York Strip Steaks
- Your favorite creole seasoning
- 2-3 medium shallots, chopped
- 3-4 cloves of minced garlic
- 8-10 large pre-cooked shrimp
- 2 tbsp white wine
- Dash of heavy cream
- 3-4 green onions, cut
- Pat the Grass Run Farms New York Strip Steak dry and season with Creole seasoning.
- Add oil to a pre-heated skillet. Place steak in skillet and sear for about 4 minutes on either side.
- Remove steaks. In the same skillet used to sear the steaks, add the shallots and minced garlic. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until shallots are nice and tender.
- Add the shrimp and Creole seasoning, white wine, a splash of heavy cream, a pinch of green onions, and let it reduce for about one minute until thickened, being careful to not overcook shrimp.
- Place steak on plate and top with the shrimp cream sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!