Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pizza Burger
Fresh Ground Beef
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place burger patties on the grill and cook for three minutes.
3. Flip burger patties and cook for an additional three minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160ºF.
4. Add two mozzarella slices to each patty and cook with grill lid on for 30 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
5. Add cheeseburger patty to bottom half of each bun. Top with four pepperoni slices.
6. Spread marinara onto bottom half of the top bun. Place on top of cheeseburger patties and enjoy!