1. Cut skirt steak into fourths.
2. Coat steak in olive oil, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic, cilantro.
3. Cover and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
4. Put them on a hot grill for about 3 minutes each side.
5. In a mortar and pestle, start with the garlic, then add the shallots and pound it into a paste. Then add the smoked paprika, cilantro, parsley, lime juice, and lemon zest.
6. When the steak comes off the grill, let it rest.
7. When cutting the steak, cut across the protein lines into strips.
8. Put the strips of steak on a platter, cover with the sauce. Top with salt to taste and serve.