Steak, Bacon, and Potato Bites
Steaks & Roasts
- 1 Grass Run Farms Flank Steak
- 1 Tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 4 medium Yukon potatoes, sliced thin
- 8 oz creme fraiche
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 C vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 oz blue cheese crumbles
- Liberally season both sides of steak with steak seasoning and salt.
- Pre-heat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Grill steak for 5-6 min per side or until 145 degrees. Remove from heat and rest.
- Wash potatoes and slice to 1/8” thick on mandolin.
- Heat oil in large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Fry potatoes in single layers until golden brown and crispy on sides, but tender in the middle. Drain on paper towels. Season with salt
- Mix creme fraiche, lemon juice, chives, bacon crumbles and blue cheese.
- Slice steak. Top each potato with a dollop of the sauce and a slice of steak. Garnish with chives.