Grass Run Farms Easy Slow Cooker Beef Noodle Bowl
4 hours and 5 minutes
4 hours and 15 minutes
Steaks & Roasts
- 1 24 oz Grass Run Farms Chuck Arm Roast
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 12 oz jar of ginger sesame sauce
- 4 C water
- 6 servings noodles of choice (ramen, soba, udon)
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe
- 1 10 oz bag prepared julienned carrot
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil (toasted sesame oil recommended)
- 3 fresh green onions, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro washed and chopped for serving
- 1 lime cut into wedges for serving
- Garlic chili paste for serving
- Remove the Grass Run Farms Chuck Arm Roast from the packaging and pat dry.
- Rub the roast with salt and pepper and then coat with flour.
- Heat an iron skillet over high heat and sear the roast on all sides to brown, about 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the roast from the heat and place it in the slow cooker along with the ginger sauce.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, add the water to the slow cooker and keep on the warm-heat setting.
- About 15 minutes before serving, prepare the noodles according to directions on the package.
- While the noodles are cooking, heat a skillet to medium heat. Add the cooking oil (sesame oil is recommended) and sauté the carrots and broccoli until softened, about 5 minutes. Once cooked through, remove from heat.
- Slice or pull the beef apart into serving size pieces. Divide the noodles up into six bowls and scoop the beef and broth from the slow cooker into the bowls on top of the noodles.
- Add the sauteed veggies to the bowls and top with onions, lime wedges, and a dollop of garlic chili paste.