Grass Run Farms Flat Iron Steak Salad with Citrus Marinade
2 hours and 5 minutes
2 hours and 15 minutes
Steaks & Roasts
- 2 8 oz Grass Run Farms Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 chili pepper, seeds removed and minced
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 12 oz bag of salad mix
- Salad dressing for topping
- Place all ingredients in a resealable bag, remove the air, and seal.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- After 1-2 hours has passed, remove the bag from the refrigerator. Take out the steaks and pat dry.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill steaks for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest for at least 3 minutes before slicing.
- Once rested, slice and serve with your favorite salad mix and dressing.