Grass Run Farms Ribeye Steak with Zesty Marinade
1 hour and 5 minutes
1 hour and 15 minutes
Steaks & Roasts
- 2 10 oz Grass Run Farms Ribeye steaks
- ½ C sundried tomato dressing
- 1 orange, 1 Tbsp of zest from peeling reserved
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 4 oz jar good green olives, drained
- Combine the sundried tomato dressing and juice from the orange in a resealable bag to make the marinade. Add the steaks and seal the bag.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator and let the steaks marinate for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, take the bag out of the refrigerator. Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat. Sear steaks for about 3 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let the steaks rest for at least three minutes.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and add the olive oil and cherry tomatoes to the skillet.
- Cook until the tomatoes start to blister, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the olives and orange zest to the skillet.
- When the olives are heated through, remove the contents of pan, and serve on top of your cooked steaks.