Grass Run Farms Tenderloin with Sage Butter
Steaks & Roasts
- Remove both steaks from the packages and pat dry.
- Season both sides of the steak with the salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp of butter to the skillet, browning the tenderloins for 3 minutes on each side.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook the steaks for about another 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet and let rest for at least 3 minutes.
- In the same skillet used to cook the steaks, add the rest of the butter and heat until starting to brown.
- Add the sage leaves.
- Fry the sage until crispy (about 30 seconds) and remove from heat.
- Place the sage leaves on steaks and spoon the sage butter over the steaks before serving.