Grass Run Farms Beef Top Sirloin with Baked Vegetables
Steaks & Roasts
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine dry seasoning ingredients (cumin, garlic powder, smoked paprika).
- Place all of the vegetables on a large baking sheet. Pour olive oil over the veggies and toss together to coat thoroughly.
- In a cast iron skillet or heavy bottom pan, sear the steak to get a brown crust, about a minute on each side.
- Remove the steak from the skillet and place in the middle of the vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the top, turning steak and vegetables over to get all sides coated in seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the steak reaches 145 degrees F or your preferred doneness.
- Remove from oven and let rest for at least three minutes. Slice beef to serve.
- Sprinkle with salt and fresh parsley for a low carb meal!