Ground Beef Taco Dip Recipe
Fresh Ground Beef
Perfect for parties, this dish to share is a crowd favorite. Ground beef taco dip uses grass fed beef from Grass Run Farms.
- 1 lbs Grass Run Farms® 80% Lean 20% Fat Ground Beef
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese, shredded
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- 1 can green chiles, chopped
- 1/4 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble grass fed ground beef over medium heat for four to six minutes until cooked through; drain.
- Add one packet of taco seasoning and water and cook for two minutes until thickened.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, second packet of taco seasoning, garlic powder, cumin, juice and zest of lime, and salt.
- Spread mixture into baking dish or tray. Layer cooked ground beef on top.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, chiles, onion, and avocado. Serve with chips.