Steaks & Roasts
Chef Cory Bahr shares his simple and delicious grass fed steak stir fry recipe. This is perfect for dinner dates or large family meals. Enjoy!
- 3 Grass Run Farms Top Sirloin Steaks
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet soy sauce
- Cooked rice
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds (toasted or black/white)
- 3 tbsp fried garlic
- Pat Sirloin Steaks dry and cut into about ¾ inch chunks.
- Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Get a skillet screaming hot with a little bit of oil and add the beef.
- Add garlic, ginger, sesame oil, green onions, and sweet soy sauce to the pan and let it slightly thicken.
- Top your favorite cooked rice with a generous helping of the stir fry. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fried garlic for crunch and flavor.
- Serve and enjoy!