Grass Run Farms Spicy BBQ Hot Dogs with Pineapple Slaw
Hot Dogs and Sausages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together BBQ sauce and chipotle seasoning to taste.
- Lightly spray a small, glass baking dish with cooking oil spray, and place hot dogs in the pan.
- Coat the hot dogs with the BBQ mix.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and cook 20 minutes or until hot dogs are bubbly and starting to brown.
- Remove from heat and let the hot dogs cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the slaw mix, dressing, and pineapple tidbits until combined.
- Serve the hotdogs in the buns with the pineapple slaw on top.